2019年8月6日 星期二

World only one Fetron preamp by Oriole Audio, Taiwan - OSA FETRON-1 Preamp

Made by GOLD..... Cost no object component then, Fetron
        It seems a perfect solution for preamp?  300V operation voltage, 100 years lifetime, less heat, no microphonic effect, higher gain, ultra low noise..... Perfect combination of solid state and vacuum tube characters?

        I had chance to hear this unique and probably world only one Fetron preamp design in friend's place and the sound quality immediately catches my attention!!  Soundwise, this little magic does recall my memories of best sound from both solid state and vacuum tube designs I had heard before!

Point to point soldering and special selected components
and, of course, no negative feedback
        Since Oriole Audio can found very limited NOS Fetrons and matching pairs are required, only very limited quantity of Fetron-1 preamp can be produced.  And I am waiting for mine now to work with my huge master copy collection!  Stay tuned.........
OSA Fetron-1 preamp
        Some reference link for Fetron:


沒有留言:

張貼留言